At our clinic, your safety is our priority. We will be taking the following safety precautions and we recommend that you familiarize yourselves with the process below:
- Patients will wait in their car or outside the office instead of waiting room.
- Patients will be informed via text message or call when it is time to enter the office.
- Patients must wear masks when they enter the office.
- Patients will have their temperature taking before the session.
- Patients will sign Covid-19 Informed Consent to Treat form before the session.
- Both patients and clinician must hand sanitize or wash their hands before session.
- Clinician will wear the appropriate protective gear.
- Rooms and equipment will be sanitized between sessions.
- Medical grade air purifier has been installed in the treatment room.
Lastly, we want to remind our patients who have been actively ill with a fever or persistent cough or any suspicious symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, to please not come into the office.